Monday, February 28, 2011

Doing Better Than Expected

Well, I find myself in the same position once again. AF arrived with a vengeance on Thursday morning. Usually I go into a bit of a slump the first few days (or weeks) after AF arrives. However, I am doing well this round. I knew not to expect too much this round because my body did nothing it was supposed to. Temps were all over the place. If I had to guess, I would say that I didn't even ovulate this month. Doesn't take a genius to know that you can't get pregnant if you don't ovulate. Anyhow, I am really okay. I didn't have much hope for this cycle, so the failure doesn't sting.

I had another great weekend. The hubby and I spent Saturday a motorcycle stunt show thing. There is a fancy word for it, but I can't think of the word right now. I found it to be a little nerve wracking, but entertaining. It was just nice to be out as a couple. Lately I've been busy doing things with others. We got the house cleaned up yesterday. I watched the Oscars last night, and I stayed up way later than what I should. Tonight I'm exhausted and looking forward to heading to bed early.

Pretty boring post, but all in all I am feeling good and doing well. The dieting and exercising is still progressing slowly but surely.

I am really looking forward to this Friday because I only have a 2 day work week next week. Thank God Louisiana celebrates Mardi Gras!

2 comments:

  1. Hello sweetest friend,

    I remember the days following Flo's arrival and the great disappointment that followed. However, I finally got to a point where I'd tell myself to look forward to trying again in the new cycle. It was so hard! I charted too and that made me nutts.

    Just keep going on those dates and doing what you can to find enjoyment and keep busy. It helps :)

    And I watched the Oscars too! I'm immersed in fashion so I couldn't miss seeing who was wearing what, or shall I say "who".

    Enjoy Mardi Gras time off! And be good to yourself. Reward yourself for being strong and looking forward.

    Much Love
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about AF! I am right there with you in the fact that I don't ovulate!! How will we ever get pregnant? Someday, Ann, someday, you will! Keep your spirits high with hope.

    ReplyDelete