Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Most Pregnant I've Ever Been....

Today I am 9w1d. I lost my last baby at 9w0d. It's official...I am the most pregnant I've ever been. I am so thankful. I was a bit nervous this weekend but I made it! This morning on the way to work I cried almost the whole way there because I am just so thankful. God is so good.

I am still not really having many symptoms that I am aware of. No morning sickness. However, my food preferences are ever changing. Many days, nothing sounds good. I am loving beef jerky and the hot tamales candy. I don't indulge to often, but I splurge every now and again.

I am also extremely exhausted! I've been working really hard to get my classroom ready for my brand new bunch of first graders. My summer break is officially over. I returned to school today for meetings and the students come tomorrow. I am excited to get started again! I can't wait to meet my new sweethearts!!

I have been thinking about buying a Doppler to hear my sweetie's heartbeat. Most things I've read have said they can't guarantee hearing the heartbeat until 12 weeks. Have any of you had success hearing it before then? I just wanted some suggestions. I am still uncertain if this is something I want to purchase for sure. It would provide me with some reassurance, but I also don't want it to make me even more paranoid than I already am. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting through that 'bump' of 9 weeks. God truly is good. Praying He continues to protect you and baby until full-term.

    P.S. I would totally invest in the Doppler--so cool and, like you said, reassuring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello.. I just came across your blog and wanted to wish you a big congrats on your pregnancy but also reaching that milestone. Im sure everything will be fine.. stay positive! :) I look forward to following :)

    ReplyDelete