Tuesday, January 18, 2011

2 Years Ago...

Dear Sweet Baby Tyler,

2 years ago you left Mommy and Daddy to go and be with Jesus. Oh, how we miss you so! Our love for you is so strong. There is not one day that I wake up and do not think of you or what your life meant. I am going to work harder to be a better Christian so we can meet in heaven one day. I wish you were here with us still, but that was not God's plan for your soul. He needed you with him. I still dream of you. Please help Daddy and I to find peace in our hearts.

Love,
Mommy

3 comments:

  1. Sending you Love and Hugs and blowing kisses to your sweet baby boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. A painful memory, but a positive one when it can inspire you to be a better, stronger person. I know your baby is waiting for you in Heaven. God is taking care of Him until you arrive to hold him. Praying for you.

    ~Jess
    http://bringingyoumorethanasong.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    I hope you are ok .
    Angelversaries are never easy .
    Thinking about you !

    ReplyDelete