Tuesday, August 24, 2010

EDD again...

Well, it came again. My EDD has arrived again today. Instead of birthday parties and celebrations of my baby's first birthday, I am sad. I miss my sweet baby. I wish things were different, but they're not. I just feel lost and stuck. My heart is still broken. There is a big part of my life that is missing. I miss you sweet angel...I hope you're watching over mommy and daddy. I hope you know how much you are loved and missed. Sending you hugs and kisses....one day we shall meet again.

3 comments:

  1. Sending you Hugs, love and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read a book once called Heaven and Hell. Just fiction. But, it talked a lot about what Heaven COULD be like. And it gave me the thought that for the babies that don't get a chance to live on earth, their spirits go to Heaven and perhaps a woman who has never had children due to IF will get a chance to watch over the baby until the mother comes to join them. I just thought it created a nice picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just sending you love!! I felt the same way in April, should've been planning a party, instead, I was grieving two losses and another month of BFN! Ugh! I wish I could change this for us! Just know I send you love, am on the clomid track now too and gained weight after both losses!!

    ReplyDelete