Wednesday, October 12, 2011

And now we know....

I had my ultrasound yesterday! We went for the ultrasound before we saw the doctor, and our sweet baby was all curled up and wouldn't show! I must admit I was pretty disappointed:( However, the awesome ultrasound tech said we just had to be patient and to come back after we saw the doctor. So we did, and after some wiggling and pushing, our baby showed us that.....











SHE IS A GIRL!!!!!

I am so thrilled I could just start crying all over again! Everything looked wonderful and I immediately have visions of dressing her up, like she is my very own live doll! Charlotte Leigh is the name we have chosen for our sweet girl! It is so wonderful to call her by name!!!

5 comments:

  1. OH THIS IS SO WONDERFUL! CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just the sweetest blessing Ann!! I am thrilled that it is a girl- and you're right, dressing her up will just be the best!! I do hope you will show pictures of her when she joins the world....and maybe a baby bump soon? :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH how wonderful! I am so happy for you and I love the name. I am over here smiling super hard like it's me just finding out. lol. I am truly over joyed for you. ((HUG)) and Lots of Love ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting.. A little girl!! I'm so happy for you! Congrats!! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo hoo! She will be your own little doll! It's sooooo much fun dressing up girls! LOVE the name, beautiful!!! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete